Always use extreme care when burning candles!
Remember burning candles is a big responsibility, so ensure to burn wisely!
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch and remove all wick debris before lighting the candle each time.
- For an even burn allow the candle to melt entirely.
- Never allow any candle to burn longer than 2-4 hours depending on the diameter of the container.
- We recommend no more than 1 hour of burn time per inch in diameter, the wax pool should never be deeper than 1/2 inch.
- Ensure the wick is kept centered or it may cause an uneven burn and possible jar cracking.
- Do not walk with candle lit and do not move candle when wax is molten.
- Place on a heat resistant surface and away from flammable items.
- Avoid placing in drafts.
- Do not place candles close together.
- Always leave 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the container to prevent breakage and debris from igniting.
- Keep all candles out of reach of children and pets.
- NEVER leave the candle unattended. Always keep a burning candle within sight.
- Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep!
Disclaimer: Little Tipsy Candles is NOT responsible for damage or injury due to the lack of care and attention when burning our candles.